Soil exploration works on the route followed by the future water supply and wastewater infrastructure. The investigated route is over 600 Km long and it is located within Cluj and Salaj Counties. The geotechnical study required for the Feasibility Study and Technical Design included:
- 394 boreholes advanced down to 4.0 m with collection of samples;
- 82 boreholes advanced down to 6,0 m with collection of samples;
- The geotechnical exploration works have been developed for 40 days, with the assistance of three teams;
- Laboratory tests have been developed so as to establish the physical properties (over 700 samples);
- Documentation for each administrative-territorial unit has been drafted.