Development of inclinometric monitoring system of Salaj CMID, in place for verifying the soil stability during construction works, and the development of the monitoring process
Performed works An inclinometric monitoring system has been developed, consisting of 6 installations, with depths as low as 14 m. The site is monitored by conducting 80 reading campaigns,...
- Location: Commune of Dobrin, Sălaj County, România
- Timeframe: 2013 – to date
Production, Assembly and Logistics Facility
Performed works The geotechnical study has been drafted in two stages. Most of the exploration works have been performed during 2015. The additional works from 2016 consisted of: Piezometrical...
- Location: DN7 National Road, Sebeș, Alba County
- Timeframe: January 2015 and February 2016
Dobraia Wind Farm – Sureanu Mountain Range
Performed works Sureanu Mountain Range belongs to the Șureanu-Parâng-Lotru Mountains (Meridional Carpathians). This consists of metamorphic rocks, as represented by crystalline schists and daylight granitoids within central, northern, and...
- Location: UAT Petrila, Petroșani, Orăștioara de Sus, Hunedoara County
- Timeframe: November 2011 – July 2012
Technical assistance provided for drafting the funding application for Regional Development Program of Drinking and Waste Waters Infrastructure, Cluj and Salaj Counties, between 2014 and 2020
Performed works Soil exploration works on the route followed by the future water supply and wastewater infrastructure. The investigated route is over 600 Km long and it is located...
- Location: Salaj County – Cluj County
- Timeframe: May – August 2015
Slope Stability Study for Tetarom I Area
Performed works The site is located within a hilly area, which is problematic from stability point of view, due to the fact that active dynamic areas have been identified....
- Location: 47, Taietura Turcului Street, (TETAROM I Industrial Park), Cluj-Napoca)
- Timeframe: October 2015
Studies conducted for the development of inter-modal transport infrastructure of Cluj Napoca International Airport
Performed works The feasibility study was prepared for 14 sites, as individual locations. The explored area is overlapping alluvial meadow deposits of Somesul Mic River. The base layer consists...
- Location: 149, Traian Vuia Street, 400397 Cluj-Napoca, România
- Timeframe: September 2013
Geotechnical Studies for Motorway: Brașov – Cluj – Borș
Performed works The motorway is crossing a hilly area with a maximum level drop of 190 m. The geological fund of the motorway route consists of Paleocene sedimentary deposits...
- Location: Subsection 3a - 1: Km 0+000 ÷ Km 8+700 (Gilău - Nădășelu)
- Timeframe: April – Mai 2014 And April – June 2015
Geotechnical Study for Fujikura Automotive România (FAR), Cluj
Performed works The geotechnical study was developed so as to establish the causes leading to major subsidence throughout the site and to address such subsidence. The building was constructed...
- Location: 18, Streiului Street, Cluj-Napoca
- Timeframe: August - September 2014
Geotechnical Studies and Slope Stability Monitoring
Performed works Our company has been successfully working together with UAC Europe since 2011 and to date. During this time, we have contributed with geotechnical expertise in all UAC...